So, the UFIC, headed by prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa, has released a video which I suspect to be a response to the articles and comments on yet another video that “exposed” a fake miracle he performed a while back- it must have been during an Easter conference. I take the liberty to assume that I am one of the people targeted by the new video as I wrote my own article addressing today’s miracle loving Christians. (I do indulge in my own nice dreams. LOL)
Anyway, having watched several videos; the miracle exposing one, the response from the lady in red…and no, it is not the one who is addressed by the beautiful song.. as well as others that have been shared all over, I have several issues that i noticed.
1. 17 June is too late to do a response video on a miracle yekuEaster..weirdly, online media are placing these miracles, for they are many, to have taken place in early February…which is the real date here?- the one the ‘healed’ lady says (Easter?) or the ones the media registered? (February/ January 2013? There is even a July 2014!) seems this miracle is like manna, it is too regular an occurrence.
2. The husband is not convincing as a man who once had issues in his marriage cz of this “offending” chidumbu. The lady mentions at the beginning of her 17 June 2015 testimonial, that her name is Beatrice Muza, yet on the Youtube link of the ‘miracle’ she ‘received’ her “husband” Joseph Muza claims her to be Beatrice Mhike. Could this be a case of using married name or the name from her father? (Mhike/Muza) or someone forgot to check up on the minute details that some of us can grab a hold of? Anyway, the lady mentioned that she has a history of cervical cancer…can she produce the medical reports and can her oncologist confirm this? Jesus asked people to show themselves to the priests wani.
3. This lady has gone back to putting on some of the dresses that she “couldn’t put on” Hoo, ko why is it that on the first video, her bust and under-arm were still with the “weight”? So these dresses were only tight on her tummy area? hmmm. Why is she wearing such lose fitting clothes in the testimonial video? It just raises my eyebrows and brings a sound from my throat.
4. That husband ought to have kept quiet. Why start by going at the ppl like me, “who are writing negative things about the” prophet (manje ini hangu am on about the miracle kkkk) anyway, What was his reason for doing the video? His happiness at the lost belly or the “attacks” on the prophet? hmmm Anyway, so because I commented questioning the miracle, I am now on the “other side” of the “kingdom” he belongs to? I am tempted to give an emphatic YES! I doubt I come from the same kingdom as that guy. I am not even sure what kingdom he lives in, so no, I will not want to claim that we mean or represent the same kingdom. LOL
5. This guy claims to have commented on Nehanda TV…I am yet to see his comment. I cd have missed his real name on the list of commentators, can someone help me read it? If he used a pseudonym, why not stand out tall and proud?
In the video of her miracle, I have several points I marked-
a) Who is the lady at 1.57?
b) What is happening at 6.27-6.34?
c) What is that sound at 6.35, 36, 37?
d) Why does the prophet rush to ask “How do you fake this” in this original video at around 8.33? Who had said anything about fake or genuineness?
e) At 9.43 a guy comes thru and mentions something to the effect that the lady lost 12kilos!! Wow, yet her arms are not changed. All that weight was on her stomach?? Incredible!
f). At 09.53 there are two ladies in the overflow. One is ecstatic at her miracle and the other one is just meh about it. Interesting (just stuff I am observing on the video)
g) At 10.08 there is that sound again…can someone tell me what it is?
h) That lady at 10.27 is she the same one at 1.57 now in the overflow? Thought she had been in the main auditorium
Back to the Nehanda TV post
6) One comment from there just about sums up some of the comments shared on the “fake video expose” :Let me copy it as is: Ruth Dhafu Dhundu • 6 days ago
Dai mukadzi wake akafuta zvaakaita here iye achiita minana yakadai
Parting shot: Beatrice and everyone else behind this response, here is my two cents:
It appears, to me at least, kuti you want to invite people to your church, all good and dandy. I am one unbeliever of this miracle and nothing short of medical reports of the said “changed” condition will convince me. I am like the believers at Berea of Acts 17.10-15- I go back home and read the Bible and question what I have heard. I just don’t swallow it all as it comes to my eyes and ears. Ehe, I am a doubting Thomas, now, let me touch those wounds so I believe! don’t invite me to your church because I am not seeking a church, I am seeking Jesus. I am not seeking miracles but I am seeking to have a healthy relationship with God. Zvekuita mwana wapapa izvi, ini hangu handidi. (I do not fancy being a daughter of papa.)
(apologies for not citing the sources of the images. I do not have copyright to any of these images.)